- The project focus is on a Tableau Story. You should create as many worksheets and dashboards that are necessary to present a complete understanding of your data. This is approximately 15 different views of the data (e.g. 10 independent & different charts + 5 dashboards).
- Clear statement of the problem to be solved or situation to be analyzed
- Selection of the Data Set for the specific data domain
- Use Excel to cleanse data as needed, connect to Tableau to visualize data and build the Story
- Develop your demonstration for the specific data domain and present it, all members present a portion of it
- Files to be included in the group submission:
- Word document with problem + overview of solution
- Short explanation of every chart and/or dashboard
- Excel file containing the clean data
- Tableau file
- Export packaged workbook
- A pdf with the Data Story created
- Peer evaluation
- The submission should include your class section, the Group # and the names of all group members in the Excel and pdf first page.
- The project is due equally for all teams on the day of first group presentation.
- Have fun with the project and be creative. Consider a problem you are solving for a company, department or country when exploring the data.
collegestudentpapers.com is committed to providing all of its services strictly complying with the applicable laws and regulations; moreover keeping them within the boundaries of ethics. Accordingly, any of its services as offered on its website (essay/dissertation) must not be misunderstood.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.
Talk to us
Call us: +1(508) 504-5634