Prepare a 10- to 15-slide presentation with speaker notes.
The presentation should take the main points that you have developed in the written paper and be used to create your presentation. The speaker notes should reflect the focus areas on each slide.
Incorporate the following items into the plan:
- Explain the strategies and tactics you would employ as part of the plan.
- Define the role of management and employees in the sustainability plan.
- Assess the various goals for sustainability within a firm and how these may change for different geographic and economic areas of the global village.
- Determine the methods that the firm can use to effectively evaluate the success or failure of the plan and how the firm will use continuous improvement to keep their plan the ‘gold standard’.
- Create possible adjustment strategies in case things don’t go according to plan.