Develop 1,500-2,000 word, high-level, Performance Management Cycle Plan. The plan should contain an introduction and conclusion that explain how effective performance management supports organizational strategy and HR goals. The organization I have to use is Southwest Airlines. Please use Southwest Airlines.
The purpose of this assignment is to simulate the thought process that managers use when evaluating the various elements of performance management. The students are not expected to produce a detailed plan that includes:
- Introduction of the organization that outlines the importance of performance management in organizations and performance management needs in the chosen organization.
- Performance Management Process (Step 1). Performance outcomes for the company division and department.
- Performance Management Process (Step 2). Develop employee goals, behavior, and actions to achieve outcomes.
- Performance Management Process (Step 3). Provide support and ongoing performance discussions.
- Performance Management Process (Step 4). Evaluate performance of employees.
- Performance Management Process (Step 5). Identify improvements needed.
- Performance Management Process (Step 6). Provide consequences for performance results.
- Strengths and weaknesses of current training methods. Consider showing the link between how employee training supports organizational strategy and HR goals.
- Proposed impact of the revised performance management and employee training on employee retention.
Incorporate three to five resources (including your textbook) to support your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA Style Guide,
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.