Assume you are an entrepreneur and are starting a new business. Create a fictitious company of your choosing and include a name for it.
In a three- to four-page paper, address the following:
- Analyze the company’s strategic approach and why it will work
- Low Cost?
- Broad Differentiation?
- Focused Low Cost?
- Focused Differentiation?
- Best Cost Provider?
- Determine what level of manager would be needed to make decisions about the strategic approach
- Explain how they will differentiate themselves from their competition
- Describe their competitive advantage and whether or not it is sustainable
- Write a mission and vision statement for the new company.
The length and formatting requirements include:
- Three to four pages in length, not including cover and reference pages. Include a cover page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a reference page.
- Formatted according APA
- Cite a minimum of three sources, two of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.